Artist Trading Cards
Taught by Kimberly McGuiness
JOYfilled Arts & Crafts Virtual Summer Camp July 22-24
In this lesson participants will create 2 artist trading cards (ATC’S) and a folio to hold them. Artist trading cards are 2 1⁄2 x 31⁄2 inches (64 mm × 89 mm) in size, the same format as modern trading cards.
*Class creations will be different than images shown.
This class is suitable for all skill levels.
- Card stock paper cut to 6 ½ inches wide x 4 ½ inches tall
- Fabric-Fix Glue
- Information card for the back of ATC’s (freebie from my website)
- Black Paint Pen (I use the Posca brand)
- White Paint Pen (I use the Posca brand)
- Stazon ink pad in black to use with stamps.
- Stamps of your choice, can be handmade or store-bought.
- 2 playing cards, (you can get the entire deck from dollar tree)
- Scraps of paper you can use whatever you have on hand (scrapbook paper, magazines pages, newsprint paper, painted pages, book pages, vintage music, etc.)
- Assortment of stickers and encouraging words of your choice, (you can cut words from magazines, book pages or type them in a computer document and print them out ahead of time).
- Optional Corner Rounder to round corners of cards and folio. Ribbon to tie around your folio.
Available for Online Attendance
Kimberly is an artist introducing a unique recipe of work into the world with sprinkles of heart & soul magic, bold lines, and color. She loves to create art pieces that have a story, inspire, and encourage others to play with no limits or boundaries. Some of the most fun pieces are those created with her daughter, Julia. She has a wondrous view of the world and a love for working with scrap fabrics, yarn, and sari silks in her creations and designs. Julia is living with deaf autism.